6 weeks period for comment
Responsibly Produced Peat intends to grant 5 new RPP certificates;
2 in Sweden
- 1 to Neova AB for the location Storemossen
- 1 to Scanpeat AB for the location Golmossen
3 in Finland
- all to Neova Oy for the locations Iso-Rydistönkeidas-HeitonnevaS, Kotoneva and Nanhiansuo-Vittassuo
Responsibly Produced Peat intends to re-grant 11 RPP certificates;
7 in Germany
- 3 to Torfwerk Moorkultur Ramsloh GmbH & Co. KG for the locations Schlangen, Westermoor BA 3/98, Heyens
- 4 to Klasmann-Deilmann PG Nord mbH & Co. KG for the locations Sedelsberg BA 5-85, Sedelsberg Dose 1-4, Vehnemoor BA24/77a, Vehnemoor BA24/77b
3 in Estonia
- all to AS Kraver for the locations Soosaare II, Soposaare III and Tässi
1 in Latvia
- to Kudras Energija for the location Aizkraukles
These intended decisions are based on the fact that the companies meet the requirements of the RPP certification scheme version 3.0 for the locations they applied for. Compliance with the criteria has been checked by an independent qualified inspector, including inspection at location. Re-inspection for the renewal of a certification must be performed every 5 years and also includes inspection on location.
During the period between the 17th of November untill the 29th of December 2022, Responsibly Produced Peat offers parties concerned the opportunity to provide comment on the proposed decisions on the locations.
Questions and/or Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Without further objections, the certificate will be granted to the company for the location in concern after this comment period.
Please find the Documents for Comment here.